Redhawk Business Services
Since my graduation from college with a degree in business administration I have been primarily interested in serving business owners. My personal experience in being where the business owner has been, enables me to relate to them with day to day problems. The average business spends an extra $1620.00 per employee*. If you want to see that for youself download our administrative cost calculator.
*A survey performed by the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) and the Bureau of National Affairs (BNA)* concluded that businesses with less then 250 employees will spend on an average of $1,602 per employee/per year. In time, wages or fees on 55 key HR activities. It was also evident from the survey that the smaller the company, the higher the cost of HR administration per employee/per year.
*SHRM-BNA No. 67 July 1, 2002
In a second study conducted by the US Chamber of Commerce, US Department of Labor and the Small Business Administration (SBA) they compiled the following data:
|Number of Employees||1-9||10-24||25-49||50+|
ESG offers complete and affordable payroll processing solutions for your business. Your employees expect their paychecks to be correct, and the IRS requires accurate government reports. We prepare all quarterly reports and year-end returns and deliver them signature ready, so your payroll is as simple as signing your name. ESG provides it all, so you can concentrate on business.
If your company is in a growth stage and a bank just won't listen to you there is a possibility that we can help. We use some creative methods to help companies in a cash crunch.
If you are in business you need to protect your family's interest in your business should you pass away. Remember that your partners wife becomes your partner if your partner dies and you don't take care of this crucial business insurance.
• Provide claims administration
• Coordinate bills
• Handle inquires
• Maintain files
• Monitor claims
• Establish light duty and return to work programs
• Assist in minimizing loss time exposure
• Investigate for potential fraudulent claims
• Process premium payment on a per payroll basis
• Educate on how to look for "red flags"
• Provide monthly customized reports including loss runs when requested
• Provide prevention seminars, worksite consultations and other training customized to your industry
• Maintain OSHA logs
• Provide technical resources with all safety aspects
• Provide inspections of work environment to help prevent employee injury
• Provide safety/risk management and client services such as:
◊ OSHA regulatory compliance
◊ Fire prevention and disaster evacuation plans
◊ Injury reduction plans
◊ Safety committees
◊ Physical hazards awareness
◊ Electrical safety awareness
◊ Personal protective equipment (PPE)
◊ Right to know hazard communications (MSDS)
◊ Forklift training
◊ New employee safety orientation
• Offer benefits that include but are not limited to: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Term Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Supplemental Insurance (including Disability), Section 125, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Programs
• Shop for comprehensive, cost effective benefit plans
• Track employee eligibility
• Provide on-site orientation to explain employee benefit plans
• Process enrollments, changes, and benefit terminations
• Administer COBRA for enrolled employees
• Assist and guide employees with a variety of benefit situations
• Handle compliance with various benefit laws
Increase your company’s productivity and profitability with our HR Solutions. We understand that employees need more than just a paycheck. ESG can manage your daily HR administrative details, in addition to compliance and employee issues, so you can focus on your business