Voluntary benefits are health insurance and related benefits that the employee pays for through a payroll deduction.
Here are some of the many benefits:
1. Using pre-tax dollars to provide coverage that traditional health insurance may not provide.
2. Both the employer and employee get tax advantages. A savings to both the employer through savings on FICA and other income related taxes that are employer paid. Savings to the employee on taxes saved because voluntary health benifits are a payroll deduction.
3. Coverage is portable to the employee, he/she can take it with them to another job if so desired.
4. Promotes goodwill with employees and could possibly attract new hires.
5. Employers with groups of only 3 can provide coverage.
6. Pays claims in 4 business days.
7. Provides specific coverage for illnesses such as cancer.
8. Dental coverage options.
9. Helps defray some healthcare costs to both the employer and employee.
10. Possibly fills gaps in healthcare coverage such as covering deductibles.
There are many more advantages, too many to mention here.
Please contact Roy Innella for a short presentation of 20 minutes to get educated about how to save your company on healthcare.
The Bost Card
Below is a video describing Teledoc which is available to all of our clients. Through the Bost program our clients have the consutlation fee waived.
The chart is pricing for individuals. Businesses should contact me at 610-695-8748 or email me at email@example.com.
sign up here and use the code BRI748
Video Which explains Teledoc. Our Bost Card Group Participants do not pay Consultation Fee.